As part of its mandate to protect the public interest, the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO) sets the requirements to enter the profession in Ontario. In this section:
- learn about the process to become an MLT
- see information about registration application fees, annual registration renewal fees, and other fees, receipts and certificates.
- view medical laboratory technologist (MLT) career maps
- get information about Registration Committee deadlines and the CSMLS exam
- access other valuable resources and find answers to common questions.